YouTube Vanced Apk 2023 update for Android with version number 18.40.34 has got new version which came with many new features, making it even better in what it does. The new Vanced apk now allows user to log into his Google account, and you can also remove ads.
The new update also came with more stability in addition to fixing a lot of errors that were appearing in many phones after installation, especially the new Huawei or Honor phones that came without Google’s default apps, including YouTube of course, and these devices were also added to Android TV as well as TV Box devices.
Download YouTube Vanced APK
|18.40.34 (October 26, 2023)
Download links for the latest versions of microG:
The microG tool if you don’t know is very necessary to use with YouTube Vanced if you want to log in to YouTube using your existing account, knowing that it is free and open source and works as an alternative to the Google Play Services package for the YouTube application.
- Download microG.0.2.25.apk (14.5MB) latest
If your phone has root privileges, I advise you to use this module within the Magisk app:
How to install YouTube Vanced
- Install the Vanced microG file first (necessary to be able to sign in to your Google account).
- Install any applicable version of YouTube Vanced above.
- Run the app > sign in with your account > then enjoy the new features
YouTube Vanced Alternative for iPhone
Installing YouTube Vanced Alternative on iPhone without Jailbreak or YouTube++ requires a tool to install this kind of app like Cydia Impactor or AltStore. In order to do that, follow these steps:
- Delete the current official version of the YouTube app on your phone.
- Download and install AltStore on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac (follow this tutorial).
- Using Safari browser on the iPhone, download the YouTube++ IPA application or from this link (92MB).
- Open AltStore on your iPhone and go to the My App section at the bottom.
- Click on the + icon above to add a new app. Here you will find a list of all the IPA files that you have downloaded. In Safari, find the YouTube++ app and tap on it.
- Now AltStore will start the installation process. After completion, the application will appear in the My Apps section, and you will be able to launch it from the home screen.
If you happen to encounter an “AltStore server couldn’t be found” error message, try connecting your phone to your computer via a lightning cable and then perform the YouTube++ installation steps again from step 4 .